Small Group Activities - whats the right support for you?
Our experienced community support team provides a range of services that are tailored to meet your preferences. Together, we co-design a personalised service plan to support your choices, achieve your goals and explore your community.
Our Community Participation services and programs include;
- Individual Support to travel and attend community activities and events
- Group Workshop Weekends – Special Interest – Art, Music, Sport, Cooking
- Group Getaways to local events and attractions
We specialise in 24 hour and multi-day community support programs for individual and group experiences. Our unique range of services are designed to support social well being and provide new opportunities to develop confidence, skills and independence.
NDIS Funded Services
Social Solutions is a registered provider of the following NDIS services:
- Assistance with Personal Activities
- Group / Centre Activities
- Development-Life Skills
- Daily Tasks / Shared Living
- Community Participation
- Innovative Community Participation
Service prices are determined by the NDIS Price Guide 2019-20 (Effective March 2020) You can download a copy here: Price Guide
DSC (WA) Services
Social Solutions WA is registered to provide the following WA Support Clusters:
Cluster 2: Daily living: Independence; personal care and support
Cluster 4: Wellbeing: Recreation, education and employment
Service Prices are determined by the Support Clusters and Price Framework for Disability Services / Department of Communities (WA) – Perth Metro Price Guide Framework